TMA Events and Activites > TMA Raffles and Drawings

2019 February TMA Bi-Monthly Drawing

(1/15) > >>

rollingb:
All Contributing TMA Members are encouraged to put their name "in the hat" (here in this thread) starting at 12:00 AM on Feb. 1st.,.... for a Track of The Wolf $50.00 Gift Certificate.  :applaud

The drawing will take place on Feb. 28th.  :bl th up

Good Luck everyone!  :) :hairy

rollingb:
OKAY,...... my hat is now "OPEN FOR BUSINESS" for this month's (February) Drawing. :hairy  :applaud

All contributing TMA Members are encouraged to put their names "in the hat" for this month's Drawing for a TOTW $50.00 Gift Certificate.  :bl th up

To you folks who want in on this Bi-Monthly Drawing, but aren't a contributing TMA Member yet,.... a TMA Membership can be purchased here,.... http://tradmla.org/tmaf/index.php?topic=22012.0

Thanks everyone, and good luck!  :hairy

ridjrunr:
Just got home from work, good timeing there Mr Rollingb! Please include me and thank you bod for another special event :hairy
Ridjrunr

Lonewolfe20:
Write Ridj's name on a tiny piece of paper and please put my name in the hat as well
But use a big piece please
Thanks for another exciting drawing

rollingb:

--- Quote from: ridjrunr on February 01, 2019, 02:43:51 AM ---Just got home from work, good timeing there Mr Rollingb! Please include me and thank you bod for another special event :hairy
Ridjrunr

--- End quote ---

Dan,.... your name is in the hat.  :bl th up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version