TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

Some Pictures From 2018 Chadron Fur Trade Days

<< < (2/5) > >>

Hank in WV:
Thanks Joe. Keep at it with the trade gun, it'll come to ya.

Hank in WV:
Just looked at those fotos. Doesn't look like you could have had a better venue or weather for the event. I'm envious.

Ohio Joe:
The weather wasn't bad, Hank. We had several competitions for all ages and sex, but I have to say for a camp of 40 to 42, we really didn't have an over abundance of folks competing, but we had decent turn-outs. Several folks came over from that cancelled Rock Mountain Rendezvous that was cancelled. I think all the traders did better then expected. At least I hope they did and that was kinda the feeling I got when talking to several of them.

I've been spending the day getting things in order and put away for next year's Fur Trade Days. I'm always sad when it's over. Many of the folks in camp are just like brothers and sisters to you. You never run out of friends for sure!  :bl th up  :*:  :toast

I also want to add that my little grandson Lucas (8 yrs old) won the kids Archery Shoot, and also finished 3rd in the kids shoot. In the kids shoot he got 7 Susan B. Anthony Dollars. You know what that little guy did?  He went to a Trader on his own and bought 4 Bees Wax Candles for our camp. I thought that was pretty special of him to do that on his own. We really didn't need them, but they were heart felt accepted. He's a good little guy, and we're pretty darn lucky to have him as our grandson!  :hairy

Hank in WV:
Yeah, he's a goodn alright but lordy, if I had seven dollars when I was eight, I'd a thought about retiring.

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Hank in WV on July 16, 2018, 09:37:36 PM ---Yeah, he's a goodn alright but lordy, if I had seven dollars when I was eight, I'd a thought about retiring.

--- End quote ---

:lol sign

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version