TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

Old Northwest Frolic

<< < (2/3) > >>

Two Steps:
Thanks for posting these DB...some real nice pictures there :) )  
got to visit with some old friends and meet some fine new ones!  
A good shoot...good food...good folks to share it with...what else could a guy ask for?
The weather was fine, just had a little rain that held up the Bow Shoot for a few minutes.
Once again Miss Mary fed us like we were family (from her side  :shock:
All in all another fine event in Angola, IN.  Many thanks to Eric and Ed for all the work they put in to make everything fall in place and run smooth...and a big thanks and contented sigh to Miss Mary for the great food  
Al
P.S.  And a BIG thanks to Hank's dog for letting me have the back porch to sleep on when I was there.
Al

sse:

--- Quote ---[Hank's dog for letting me have the back porch to sleep on when I was there.

--- End quote ---
I knew you were a lucky dog...

Chairslayer:
Another great time as usual. Thanks again Eric and Ed for all you did. Thanks to Mary again for the great food too.  My grandsons had the time of their lives and are already to go again next year. My wife says Kyle must have a new best friend, and his name is Eric. She heard all about him the day we got home... Maybe not ALL about him......LOL.

Two Steps:

--- Quote ---Maybe not ALL about him......LOL.
--- End quote ---

Lordy I hope not... ...
Al

Buzzard:
Sir Micheal: I would like to humbly submit that pictures #22 or 24, Buzzard Taking Aim, be offered for the calendar. Being the handsome devil that i am, either one would brighten up the calendar quite a bit! The only downfall is that even being this good looking, i couldn't get a date at the rondy. Elsie was already taken. ROTFLMAO  What happens at rondy, stays at rondy! Your humble servant, Buzzard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version