TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

2017 Mike Fink Partner Shoot Results

<< < (2/5) > >>

Two Steps:
Yep er...that's some nice targets there  :bl th up

Uncle Russ:
Thanks guys!

:Doh! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

The Mike Fink shoot has always been a really fun thing for all of us, but it is a lot more fun when you can get to practice a little beforehand.
On this particular shoot, I was "on" more than I was off at the instant the shot broke, and normally that turns out pretty fair for me....I can still call a missed shot from a mile away, once the shot breaks and if it looks like it's going to miss, it will.

Uncle Russ...

Winter Hawk:
Most Excellent shooting!  :bow  I had a little problem discerning one of Uncle Russ's tens and one of the eights, until I saw that they were blending in with the white background.  :o  Hopefully I can learn to shoot that well one of these years!  :pray: :laffing

~WH~

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: RussB on August 19, 2017, 01:15:46 PM ---Thanks guys!

:Doh! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

The Mike Fink shoot has always been a really fun thing for all of us, but it is a lot more fun when you can get to practice a little beforehand.
On this particular shoot, I was "on" more than I was off at the instant the shot broke, and normally that turns out pretty fair for me....I can still call a missed shot from a mile away, once the shot breaks and if it looks like it's going to miss, it will.

Uncle Russ...

--- End quote ---

Russ found the nuts, I could only find the shells... :lol sign

It's sure great to see you back out at the Range my friend! Good shooting, and congratulations to both you and Rob!  :hairy

amm1851:
Nice shooting fellows! Last place isn't so bad.  :laffing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version