The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > Your TMA State Representatives

Washington State

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cannonball:
No problem Uncle Russ,

I wasn't looking for addresses, just to know if there was anyone local. I know there are a couple of groups (Bremerton Brigade) and I have contacted some of them. I'll keep looking.

Thanks!

Fletcher:
Check the Washington State Muzzleloaders Association website.

They have a bunch of folk that would help you and a great calendar of events throughout the pacific northwest.

I intend to go the to Monroe Trade show in March.

Why don't you drop by that one?

Uncle Russ:
The Puyallup Sportsman Show is Jan 23 until the 27th of Jan. 2013.

It's a True Sportsman Show, with everything from Guns to Gun Dogs, and I'm sure LUND with be there with their best ever boat for the Walleye and Bass Fisherman.
Typically they will have last year's Boone & Crocket final measurement on this day, which following the 90 days of drying for "Official" Boone and Crocket measurements....they always seem to try to work those two things in together to get the most exposure.

Someone in the area interested in going, print off this ticket and save a couple of bucks.
 http://www.washingtonlakes.com/misc/WSS ... on2013.jpg

As a side note: I was "slippin" into that infamous old Fairground when there was nothing but a Horse-Racing Track, Cotton Candy Booth, and a huge Ferris Wheel that provided you with the most magnificent view of Mt Rainer, when it stopped at its top and it always stopped for a few lucky souls for a moment or two, and they had a Merry-go-round full of "Hobby Horses" and wonderful kid music...and all this was surrounded by a 12ft tall x 3" thick fence made Mountain Hemlock and Alaskan Yellow Cedar!
No telling what the worth of that fence might be today as it surrounding the whole area of the Race-track and the entire Fair-Grounds...that would have been about 1945 maybe 1946.

On second thought,  I honestly think a man just might get "water-boarded" if he even tried to slip into that place nowadays...I know I probably would!

Time is such a precious thing!

Uncle Russ...

Cannonball:
Will TMA have a booth at the Puyallup Sportsman Show?

sse:
That's a good Q...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version