Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: Don't I feel foolish!  (Read 913 times)

Online The Miner '49er

• TMA Forum Member
  • Achieved 2020 Challenge / 4 year postal competitor
Don't I feel foolish!
« on: December 22, 2020, 09:27:53 PM »
I finally got around to checking out the campfire  :Doh!, and find birthday well wishes from no fewer than ten of you folks. THANK YOU, that was very kind, and appreciated  :hairy. Sorry for being such a slow learner. Heading to the range tomorrow. Supposed to hit low 50's here in Cinti area - might be one last good shooting day till spring and don't want to miss it. Thanks again to all. Mweer Xmas to you.
Defend the 2nd Amendment - If you can't fight for your rights, you don't have any!     "I was standin' at the toe mark on the 25-yard line, I was gunnin' fer' a 50 with my rifle Clementine."

Offline Doc Nock

• TMA Forum Member
Re: Don't I feel foolish!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 10:49:02 AM »
I finally got around to checking out the campfire  :Doh!, and find birthday well wishes from no fewer than ten of you folks. THANK YOU, that was very kind, and appreciated  :hairy. Sorry for being such a slow learner. Heading to the range tomorrow. Supposed to hit low 50's here in Cinti area - might be one last good shooting day till spring and don't want to miss it. Thanks again to all. Mweer Xmas to you.

From one new poster to another, I learned to use the top line on the upper LEFT Hand corner that states (among other things)
"Show unread posts since last visit" and there is usually a LIST of new posts or new threads as was the case with this one...

IF that is bad advice, I trust someone will correct my errant thinking...

Danke

Offline Winter Hawk

• TMA Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 11:03:30 AM »
I learned to use the top line on the upper LEFT Hand corner that states (among other things)
"Show unread posts since last visit" and there is usually a LIST of new posts or new threads as was the case with this one...
Yeppers, it's right next to my avatar.  :bl th up

And Flintstone, I see that you are "East of Cincinnati".  I also could be described as "Ease of Cincinnati."  We could be neighbors, eh?  Well, there might be an hour's drive from me to you, but what's that amongst friends?   :lol sign

~Kees~
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Dues paid to 02 Jan. 2025

Online The Miner '49er

• TMA Forum Member
  • Achieved 2020 Challenge / 4 year postal competitor
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 09:27:31 AM »
Doc Noc, thanks for the tip, knowing where to find the infi, and how to get it makes all the difference.  Winter Hawk, I pm'd you. Merry Xmas to everyone in the TMA.
Defend the 2nd Amendment - If you can't fight for your rights, you don't have any!     "I was standin' at the toe mark on the 25-yard line, I was gunnin' fer' a 50 with my rifle Clementine."