TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

May Comments For Our May 2017 Paper Silhouettes Results

<< < (3/7) > >>

Ohio Joe:
Got your May score posted, Axe. You just nicked that chicken and touches count as hits. Nice shooting!  :bl th up

dmarsh:
Ohio Joe, you one of those new math guys?   :lol sign  Looks like 18 out of 20 to me for Axe.  :wave

Dave

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: dmarsh on May 16, 2017, 09:00:58 AM ---Ohio Joe, you one of those new math guys?   :lol sign  Looks like 18 out of 20 to me for Axe.  :wave

Dave

--- End quote ---

I'm here to tell ya that fella Axe came to play, he always comes to play!
That dog can hunt!

:laffing ...looks like Joe "jerked" his trigger finger just a wee bit on that 2, and hit a 1....I've don't that before, too many times to count, it ain't no big thang and it's sooo easy to do.
Squeeze Joe, let the air out and slowly squeeze....but not to worry, both Dave Marsh and meself can't do that "new math" stuff either.... :toast

Uncle Russ...

Hank in WV:
Might want to revisit Mavens also.

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: RussB on May 16, 2017, 10:12:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: dmarsh on May 16, 2017, 09:00:58 AM ---Ohio Joe, you one of those new math guys?   :lol sign  Looks like 18 out of 20 to me for Axe.  :wave

Dave

--- End quote ---

I'm here to tell ya that fella Axe came to play, he always comes to play!
That dog can hunt!

:laffing ...looks like Joe "jerked" his trigger finger just a wee bit on that 2, and hit a 1....I've don't that before, too many times to count, it ain't no big thang and it's sooo easy to do.
Squeeze Joe, let the air out and slowly squeeze....but not to worry, both Dave Marsh and meself can't do that "new math" stuff either.... :toast

Uncle Russ...

--- End quote ---

Boy that breeze coming through the back screen door was sure making it hard to hold on that 2 key... I know now I should have held off on the 3 key so I could hit the 2 key... What was I thinking... :Doh! Good catch!  :toast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version