TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

October 2020 Monthly Postal Match Results

<< < (2/2)

SharpStick:
Congrats to all on good shooting.
Special recognition for Nessmuk  :bow,  46-1x at 100 yards  :bl th up
I was just happy to get all 5 100yd shots on paper  :applaud
And 43-0x at 25yds with a handgun  :bl th up

Interesting that both Nessmuk and I did no better at 50yds with a rest than we did offhand.  :o
I guess that's the way the ball flies.

Winter Hawk:
 :hairy
Congratulations to all who turned out for this.  We'll do 'er again next year, hey?  And another heartfelt thank you to Ohio Joe for taking the time to run the postal matches these past four (or more?) years!  :toast

One last question: Is there a compilation of scores for the year, or are we just going to stay with the monthly totals?

~Kees~

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on November 05, 2020, 09:25:56 PM --- :hairy
Congratulations to all who turned out for this.  We'll do 'er again next year, hey?  And another heartfelt thank you to Ohio Joe for taking the time to run the postal matches these past four (or more?) years!  :toast

One last question: Is there a compilation of scores for the year, or are we just going to stay with the monthly totals?

~Kees~

--- End quote ---

No compilation of scores for the year, Kees... However, if you want to know - you can go back through the months and get your tally.  :shake

Winter Hawk:

--- Quote from: Ohio Joe on November 05, 2020, 09:39:33 PM ---No compilation of scores for the year, Kees... However, if you want to know - you can go back through the months and get your tally.  :shake
--- End quote ---

Roger that, and thanks again for all your work.  Enjoy your retirement!  :wave

~Kees~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version