TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

2ND ANNUAL TMA PNW REGIONAL SHOOT

<< < (2/4) > >>

snake eyes:

--- Quote from: "BEAVERMAN" ---yep, we'll set up  ronds along the course for hawk and knife! throw on your way past, then paddle back upstream to retreive them for the next target!
--- End quote ---

:lol: Man after reading all that I have to  :(   Hope all that attend have a great
time.
snake-eyes

Riley/MN:
Brings to mind the blind paddle competition they do at Grand Portage. I have not witnessed this, but it was described to me by a witness...

Anyway, usually husband/wife teams...One is blindfolded and paddles while the other directs, then switch positions to return (switch blindfold, too). This was in a course set out with buoys in the bay there in Lake Superior.

Last I knew this had still not resulted in any divorces.

ManyVoices:

--- Quote from: "Riley/MN" ---Last I knew this had still not resulted in any divorces.
--- End quote ---

That's a sure miracle there, Riley!  I know of some kayakers who call tandems "divorce makers". :happy  

BEAVERMAN:
OK dont everyone yell at once, I know all the TMA folks in the GRMM will be there, Flat Land Squatters coming up from Nevada, most of the guys who signed up last year have told me that their coming when I talked with them last sat night at the WSMA dinner, any of you other folks in Wash, Oregon and Idaho  coming?????????????? OPEN TO ONE AND ALL!  come on out and have some PHUN!

nessy357:
I'll be there  ;)  

Cheers Bob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version