TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

Pics from Old Northwest Frolic

(1/5) > >>

Two Steps:
Ok Folks...here are ( I hope) some pictures from the frolic up in Indiana.  I have a few more...if I can outsmart my camera

As you may have read, Zan (Lady of the Woods), and Bob (Makin Meat) had a tied score for the woods walk.  Here are a few pictures of the shoot off.  The targets are candles (which I swear didn't have a flame on em when I shot!).

[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4030[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]   [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4025[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]

[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4026[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4029[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]

[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4028[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  

The rest of these pictures are just of different folks around the area.  I didn't get everybody...'cause I couldn't be everywhere, and Eric (Nobber) kept us pretty darn busy just trying to keep up with our own shooting.  I think that most of these pictures have titles on them, so I won't list any descriptions etc...enjoy...

[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4020[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4023[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]
[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4024[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4022[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]
[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4032[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]                                              [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4033[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]
[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4031[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4034[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]
[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4035[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4036[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]
[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4038[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4039[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]
[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4040[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4042[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]
[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4043[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4044[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]
[albumimg:gz0stqcw]4045[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]  [albumimg:gz0stqcw]4046[/albumimg:gz0stqcw]

I hope these showed up...
Al

Chairslayer:
I been called a lot of things in my time but Danin Hood is a first. Great pics, great times. Thanks for posting them.

Two Steps:
Well Dan, the way you were shooting...I'm not sure ol Robin could have done any better...hense...Daninhood  
Al

greyhunter:
Thanks Al,  we like pictures!  You can tell everyone was having a good time!

Uncle Russ:
Al, I hope you gave "Making Meat" (Bob) our best...we do miss him and his wit here on the forum.

Looks to these old eyes like everybody was having fun and enjoying themselves...that's what it is all about!

Uncle Russ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version