The Center of Camp > The Campfire

Seriously...!

<< < (3/7) > >>

sse:
I'm a a member of a similar organization, except on a bigger scale.  I do get an email reminder.  Don't know if that is doable here.

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: "sse" ---I'm a a member of a similar organization, except on a bigger scale.  I do get an email reminder.  Don't know if that is doable here.
--- End quote ---

It's very doable, I'll send ya one now so you see how it works, so get ready to pony up, okay?
Just kidding, of course.

As in the past, for infrequent posters, it is normally sent 90 to 100 days after the actual expiration date.
Also, none are sent out in the month of December (Christmas) and none in April (Tax time).

Frequent posters, ie 'regulars', such as those we all know and personally harass, give a hard time, and joke with in good humor are all spared this, as it could possibly be misconstrued, and that is not what good sound fellowship is all about.

Prairie Dog is a prime example.
In fact, it warmed my old heart when I read his post. I somehow knew it was an oversight on his part, and he would get on it once he recognized it and got himself one of those "round-to-its".
Besides that, he's from Texas, and you can always count on those boys to do what's right....and that's a fact!

All this is in accordance with the old standard of having a 90 day "grace period" in order to maintain the old membership number.
A low membership number indicates a loyal members who has always been in good standing and maintaining that low / lower number reflects this honor......and that, at least IMHO, is just as it should be.

Uncle Russ...

sse:
Like I say, I don't know how the other system works or how they set it up, but I'll see what I can find out...I know of the guy who handles it.  But, I think it's a very effective first step in member retention.

rollingb:

--- Quote from: "sse" ---Like I say, I don't know how the other system works or how they set it up, but I'll see what I can find out...I know of the guy who handles it.  But, I think it's a very effective first step in member retention.
--- End quote ---
I agree!!!!!!  

Winter Hawk:
Time to move this to the front burner again!  I see a bunch of comments left by folks whose membership has expired.... :Doh!

-Kees-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version