The Center of Camp > The Campfire

Seriously...!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Doc Nock:
Getting an email reminder as I age would surely help as things not in front of my nose tend to disappear as I've aged... :Doh!

Winter Hawk:
I'm not sure, but are email or PM reminders going out now, like the birthday greetings?

I just found that when you go to"profile", then "account settings", and finally under "Actions" to "paid subscriptions", scrolling down to the bottom tells you when your membership expires.  Now how cool is that?

You learn something new every day! :hairy

~Kees~

KDubs:
 Well now, I joined last yr after buying my first sidelock percussion ML ( I now have three), my membership was to expire next month so I just went ahead and re-upped for 2 yrs this time.  If we had a life membership that would be great.   
 IMHO TMA is by far the best site for the traditionalist.

I mostly frequent trad bowhunting sites, been trad for over 30 yrs, but over the last few seasons my interest in archery has slowed somewhat and I needed to scratch an itch so to speak.
 I have several modern firearms but belong to no modern FA sites. at least for me, centerfire weapons are tools. no real emotional connection to them except other than my late fathers guns of course
 Traditional ML's fit my needs perfectly. I'm an old school kinda guy . I enjoy the history, the camaraderie and just the overall experience BP and TMA have given me.  I truly get excited when the ML only seasons rolls around, here that means Nov/Dec. traditional ML only, no inline stuff. love that.
 anyway as the Idaho TMA rep I would be more than happy to contact Idaho members regarding their memberships if that would help in any way.
 Is there a way to get an email list of the state members so I can help members renew, retain and promote TMA.
kevin

Uncle Russ:
Good to see you guys brought this old thread back to life!
It speaks volumes for many.
A fella just doesn't like to find himself in the arrears on anything he enjoys.
As Jim (SSE) so aptly mentioned, it becomes "Unbearable".

Russ...

Winter Hawk:

--- Quote from: KDubs on September 20, 2021, 12:57:28 PM --- Well now, I joined last yr after buying my first sidelock percussion ML ( I now have three)
--- End quote ---
Strange how that happens!  :lol sign

--- Quote ---  IMHO TMA is by far the best site for the traditionalist.
--- End quote ---
I purely agree with you!
 :hairy
~Kees~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version