TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

September 2019 Postal Match Results

<< < (3/3)

RobD:

--- Quote from: Ohio Joe on October 03, 2019, 10:12:10 AM ---Rob, you're not alone in that "sights" department and new builds.

I finally discovered that where I thought I was seeing my sights all right, I really wasn't... I do believe I was chasing a'lot of shadows on some days out at the Range. I finally decided one day I'd put on an old pair of reading glasses and go to shootin'... That actually made a huge difference for me. :bl th up  Oh, I can still shoot a toilet score - but now there's a few less of them when wearing my glasses. :shake

--- End quote ---

yep, about the same fer me, i got new tri-focals and they've been an improvement for sure.  :toast

prairie dog:
Between my pronghorn and elk hunting and scouting trips and doing load work on my new Hawken rifle, I haven't gotten around to shooting my postal targets.  October isn't looking any better either.  But I'm not complaining or making excuses. Much rather be chasing delicious critters than shooting paper. 

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: prairie dog on October 03, 2019, 07:32:54 PM ---Between my pronghorn and elk hunting and scouting trips and doing load work on my new Hawken rifle, I haven't gotten around to shooting my postal targets.  October isn't looking any better either.  But I'm not complaining or making excuses. Much rather be chasing delicious critters than shooting paper.

--- End quote ---

I can sure understand that!  :hairy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version