TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

September 2019 Postal Match Results

<< < (2/3) > >>

Winter Hawk:
Got my target shot today, with disastrous results.  :Doh!  I could have done better if I had loaded five .430 balls in the smoothbore and shot them.  It would have been over with one shot, instead of five (plus three "warm-ups")!  Anyway, I stopped at the downtown P.O. and the nice young man postmarked the envelope right then, in front of my bleery-eyed peepers, so it is on its way to our National Match Director.

~Kees~

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on September 30, 2019, 02:45:05 PM ---Got my target shot today, with disastrous results.  :Doh!  I could have done better if I had loaded five .430 balls in the smoothbore and shot them.  It would have been over with one shot, instead of five (plus three "warm-ups")!  Anyway, I stopped at the downtown P.O. and the nice young man postmarked the envelope right then, in front of my bleery-eyed peepers, so it is on its way to our National Match Director.

~Kees~

--- End quote ---
Good on ya, Kees
At least you gotrdone, and that's a lot more than I can say.

:hairy

Ohio Joe:
I'll keep an eye out for them ~Kees~   :shake

Way I see it,,, it's never about the score, it's about the enjoyment of getting out and making smoke.  :hairy

RobD:
been a not-so-good year for me and the muzzy's, but at last i think i've got the kibler sights working as they should.  my postal match efforts were a bust for 2019, but i'm looking forward to the 2020 TMA postal!  :*:

Ohio Joe:
Rob, you're not alone in that "sights" department and new builds.

I finally discovered that where I thought I was seeing my sights all right, I really wasn't... I do believe I was chasing a'lot of shadows on some days out at the Range. I finally decided one day I'd put on an old pair of reading glasses and go to shootin'... That actually made a huge difference for me. :bl th up  Oh, I can still shoot a toilet score - but now there's a few less of them when wearing my glasses. :shake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version