TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

TMA 2022 Postal Match

<< < (4/6) > >>

cwgrizz:
Good morning to all.  New to this forum and saw the Postal Match for 2022.  I will be trying my hand at putting some marks on the paper.  I do have one question.  In searching the results of previous years I saw some had scores for both the TMA face and the NRA targets.  I'm not sure I understand the two targets as I see that the one printed seems to be both.  Please explain to a thick headed old man.

Thanks

cwgrizz:
Never mind on the target question.  Now that I was finally able to get registered, I went back and saw last years images of the targets and I see it was two different targets.  Thanks.

RobD:
Welcome to the TMA, Walt!

Yessir, there's only one main target for this year (the TMA), along with a special target (Mike Fink) that will get shot at during one month only, and that month will be named at a later date.

Good shootin'!  :wave   :*:

Winter Hawk:
Anyone shoot their May targets yet?  I was going to go out this morning but had something else come up.  Have to take the dog to the vet tomorrow morning so that's a no-go.  Maybe Monday morning.

Mornings are pretty much the only time I have to play, and on the weekends there are too many other folks at the range....

~Kees~

RobD:
Shot mine yesterday. 

My score is nothing short of Amazing, too! 

Amazingly BAD.   :luff:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version