TMA Events and Activites > Past TMA Postal Shoots and Data

TMA 2020 Paper Silhouette Scoreboard

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ohio Joe:
We'll give it to October 25 before we call it official...

I've seen mail closer to me run upwards of 7 days out, and further away 'bout 2 to 5 days??? Go figure???

October 25 is a good date to call the match official.

I'll also mention that everyone who has sent in targets are to be congratulated, as these little silhouettes (even the bigger ones) aren't that forgiving because of the angles on the targets. Someone could still come along and knock us all down a notch...  :shake

Winter Hawk:

--- Quote from: Ohio Joe on October 20, 2020, 04:18:59 PM ---I've seen mail closer to me run upwards of 7 days out, and further away 'bout 2 to 5 days??? Go figure???

--- End quote ---

I just got a Christmas card returned which I sent to a cousin in Europe last November.  It "could not be delivered as addressed, and could not be forwarded".  I checked with him and everything was correct.  The US Postal Service is NOT what it used to be....

~Kees~

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote ---The US Postal Service is NOT what it used to be....
--- End quote ---

It certainly isn't, Kees...

I don't know if it's the "mail cleaning" (as they announced they were doing during the Covid 19 shut down, or just what?

Not really sure how you go about cleaning mail??? Maybe they just left it set for awhile in a controlled environment??? I don't know???  :Doh!

Crazy for sure... :o

Hank in WV:
Maybe they gave it to Hillary....

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Hank in WV on October 20, 2020, 09:47:54 PM ---Maybe they gave it to Hillary....

--- End quote ---

:laffing

A good wipe down!!!  :laffing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version