Traditional Firearms > Traditional Archery

Saturday was New Bow Day!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hank in WV:
Thanks Darren, that's nicely done.

Winter Hawk:
 :hairy

That's a beauty!  Good luck on the hunt; I expect to see an article in Trad Bowhunter about it....

~Kees~

Winter Hawk:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on April 09, 2019, 06:36:09 PM ---That's a beauty!  Good luck on the hunt; I expect to see an article in Trad Bowhunter about it....
--- End quote ---

And the latest copy of Traditional Bowhunter arrived in our P.O. box yesterday, with the first piece being Chasing Turkeys in the Tropics.  I started reading it right off without looking at the author, then I saw a familiar face in a photo on the last page of the article.  Equipment notes are that "on this hunt Darren used a 54" Wild Horse Creek two-piece Mariah recurve...."

Well done Darren, especially giving up the bird to bring David home!  For those who haven't read it yet, get your own copy to see what kind of a special man we have on this site.
:yessir:

~Kees~

Darren Haverstick:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on February 25, 2021, 04:05:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on April 09, 2019, 06:36:09 PM ---That's a beauty!  Good luck on the hunt; I expect to see an article in Trad Bowhunter about it....
--- End quote ---

And the latest copy of Traditional Bowhunter arrived in our P.O. box yesterday, with the first piece being Chasing Turkeys in the Tropics.  I started reading it right off without looking at the author, then I saw a familiar face in a photo on the last page of the article.  Equipment notes are that "on this hunt Darren used a 54" Wild Horse Creek two-piece Mariah recurve...."

Well done Darren, especially giving up the bird to bring David home!  For those who haven't read it yet, get your own copy to see what kind of a special man we have on this site.
:yessir:

~Kees~[/size]

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words, Kees! As I mentioned in the article, just the saga of us getting back home provided enough material for a whole other article!

Darren

KDubs:
beauty, you'll have to give a shooting report.
kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version