TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

October Postal Targets

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Miner '49er:
When I print this target I do not get the name and date at the top, and the black bulls measure ~ 2 1/2 to 2 5/8". Is this the right size to use? Thanx.

Winter Hawk:

--- Quote from: Nessmuk on October 02, 2023, 03:20:49 PM ---FYI, I'm an Old Movie and Serial Buff. I also listen to Old Time Radio programs. It probably affects my vocabulary and attitudes,

--- End quote ---
I haven't listened to OTR programs since I was glued to my radio, back before they were "Old Time"!  :bigsmile:
 "The Lone Ranger," Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar," "Our Miss Brooks," "The Jack Benny Show," a little 5 minute filler "Daniel Boone and Colonel Coon"....
~Kees~

The Miner '49er:
Oh great Nessmuk  :bow . . . In your post on 2/1/23 you mentioned a classification system for this year's postal shooters. Do you still intend to show in the forum posting title the class of those of us who have shot the required minimum times to qualify? Five of us already met the minimum, and a few more might do it but only if they shoot this month. Thanks!

Nessmuk:
The classifications will be posted with the October/ End of Match results.

:yessir:

Salty:

--- Quote from: Nessmuk on October 01, 2023, 08:23:46 PM ---October Postal Targets

We're closing out 2023 with Tic Tac DONE.
 Scoring for this one is pretty much standard, white square is 10 points, black circle is 5 points.

I hope you all enjoyed the Matches as much as I've enjoyed running them.
 Granted there have been bumps in the road, (The Perils of Pauline Jumps to Mind). Now that I've had a practice year, I believe I'm getting close to knowing what I'm doing.
I appreciate all the support

--- End quote ---

Sorry. Dumb question.
Is this a 10 shot or 5 shot target?
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version