TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

The TMA 2024 Postal Match and the 2024 Postal Fun Shoot

<< < (9/9)

Bigsmoke:

--- Quote from: KDubs on April 09, 2024, 12:19:23 PM ---Yep I really like Libby, fun shoot twice a year.
 Eureka Montana has the David Thompson days shoot end of the month but I'll miss that one.
Kevin

--- End quote ---

Never did make it to the Libby RDV.  Oh well...
I got to the Eureka event several times.  The first one I won the shooting event.  A few years later I returned and somehow won the best beard contest.  I bought a Douglas 1 x .54 barrel and had it installed on my Renegade.  That was really a shooter after that.  Like a damn fool, I sold that rifle.   :Doh! :Doh! :Doh!  There used to be a bunch of Canadian guys that would come down for the fun and merriment.  I really liked them.  At the time I had a bunch of BP revolvers and I would outfit myself like Josie Wales, probably had half a dozen pistols in holsters and stuffed into my belt.  We used to have shootouts and I was pretty formidable with all those guns.  One of the Canadians had a "hanging" harness and he always got lynched.  He had the kick and quiver routine down pretty good.
Go to Eureka, Kevin.  Go!!!

John (Bigsmoke)

KDubs:
Ok April targets shot with the TC
 Haven't shot her in awhile and it shows.
 You boys got nuttin to worry about this month.
 10 days left y'all.
Kevin

No Powder:
She's really windy here in PA. today, and the wind is coming from the west. I thought I could smell black powder smoke, and I bet it was from you. I know you, Salty, and I sent pictures of our targets so far. You seem to be the third one, and third time is a charm. Good luck buddy.

Salty:
Nessmuk, could we post our own targets rather than emailing to you?
 That way it’s easier on you and we know we have an entry. Also others will be able to see them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version