The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > TMA Information

New 2019 TMA flags

<< < (2/9) > >>

Bigsmoke:
I'd be asking on the list as well, but I was fortunate to get in on the original flag, so I think I will keep with that. 
But, I do want to say that I think the gal that did them just flat nailed it.  Looks great !!!
Thanks Rondo, for spearheading this project.
John

rollingb:

--- Quote from: bigsmoke on August 21, 2019, 11:29:39 PM ---I'd be asking on the list as well, but I was fortunate to get in on the original flag, so I think I will keep with that. 
But, I do want to say that I think the gal that did them just flat nailed it.  Looks great !!!
Thanks Rondo, for spearheading this project.
John

--- End quote ---

Thank you John, for the kind words.  :shake

Yes,.... Alonna did a nice job on the flags, after a couple of "false starts" when her machine was bein' downright cantankerous and she had to have someone give it some "attitude adjustment" (her words, not mine :laffing).  :lol sign  :hairy

Nessmuk:
It looks  beautiful. When can a regular  member order one or two?

BEAVERMAN:
Looks like my original Rondo, great job! :hairy

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Nessmuk on August 22, 2019, 10:22:03 AM ---It looks  beautiful. When can a regular  member order one or two?

--- End quote ---

You can add your name to the list of those wanting flags at any time.  :hairy

The seamstress is making 3-4 TMA flags at a time for me (at her convenience), since she has a  full time job at Hobby Lobby.
She's old and a little slow (like me :laffing), and working on the TMA flags is part of her "after-hours hobby" of custom sewing for people in the Kearney Nebraska area since her husband passed away.
I expect she'll have the next batch of flags finished in about 2 weeks.  :bl th up

These flags are costing me $43.10 in "materials, logos, and labor" to make, but I'm passing them along to folks who want them for $40.00 per flag and I pay shipping,.... as my way of supporting and contributing to the TMA.  :)  :bl th up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version