Tapatalk has been configured for the TraditionalMuzzleloadingAssociation forum and mobile devices!
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for ... YOU! ~ TMA 2019 Postal Match ~ TMA Youth Grant Form
TMA "Got Black Powder?" T-Shirts

Author Topic: State rep requirements  (Read 928 times)

Online BEAVERMAN

• TMA Contributing Member
  • TMA: Charter Member #145
  • TMA Member: Supporting Member, Expiration 1/19/2020
State rep requirements
« on: March 26, 2009, 07:10:41 PM »
We are currently looking to form a corps of state field reps to help promote traditional muzzleloading and hunting and to promote the TMA, also to help keep an eye on ML gun laws and hunting regs in their respective states and to report here on any changes or proposed changes, requirements for becoming a TMA state rep are to be an active forum user and a registered TMA member for a minimum of at least 1 year, more than one rep per state would help elevate some of the pressures for a single rep not only with another set of eyes , but also help geographically for covering BP events throughout the state, any interested parties, please contact me via a pm with your interest, thank you for your time, Beav
Jim Smith
Charter Member #145

"An armed man is a citizen,..an unarmed man is a subject!"

Offline Riley/MN

• TMA Officer
  • TMA: Board of Directors
  • TMA Member: Charter Member #20 Expiration date; 4/12/2020
Re: State rep requirements
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »
I am currently working on the State Rep roster. We have a lot of vacancies here, so if your state is not listed, please consider helping us promote the TMA. We also have a lot of reps MIA. If you are a rep and have been lurking in the shadows, please let us know you are still here. Thanks.
~Riley
><>

Minnesota TMA State Representative
TMA Charter Member #20

Support Traditional Muzzleloading - Join the TMA!

Online Uncle Russ

• TMA Founder
  • TMA: TMA President
  • TMA Member: Founder / Charter Member#004 Expires 8/12/2020
Re: State rep requirements
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 05:35:07 PM »
I would like to "bump" this back up as situation with State Reps is always fluid, forever changing, and all for good reason.....Our situation in life is always changing, and we all do our best to play the hand that has been dealt.
A real Mountain Man! I ain't afriaid of nothing!.....except maybe Ladders. Them thar ladders will just flat-out kill ya!
Is your name in "The Hat" for the FREE $50 Gift Certificate??
Anyone interested in becoming a "On-Site TMA Rep." , contact me!
It's the many things we don't do that totally sets us apart.
TMA Co-Founder / Charter Member# 4