TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

TMA "Old" Northwest Event date set!!!

(1/7) > >>

nobber:
“Old” Northwest Frolic
June4-6, 2010

The Traditional Muzzleloading Association would like to welcome all interested parties to join us for a weekend of fun and competition from a bygone era! June 4-6, 2010 we will be hosting a weekend of shooting and camping at Coyote Ridge on the grounds of Beautiful Lake Gage Orchard near historic Orland, IN. The TMA will be conducting a number of shooting events as well as hawk & knife throwing, and a skillet toss for the ladies! THIS IS A SHOOTERS WEEKEND!! Aggregate will consist of woodswalk/paper shoot/novelty shoot/hawk & knife. There will be a skill seminar on Saturday if interested. There will be an archery shoot. There will be a dinner provided both nights, Friday night of setup will be a ham bake with potatoes/carrots/cabbage/green beans and homemade bread, Saturday will be a potluck with the main dish being homemade beef and noodles and bread provided. There will be prizes for each event and an Aggregate prize for overall winner. Sunday morning will be the monthly TMA postal shoot. Teardown is noon Sunday and early setup is allowed with notice. Water and wood are provided and there are restroom and shower stall on site. Cost is $25 per person for TMA members $40 per person if not but that also buys a TMA membership and this includes all events, dinners and prizes!

THIS IS A PRE-1840 EVENT
NMLRA RULES APPLY
All range officers are Nationally Certified NMLRA Range Officers

Eric Davis-Booshway 260-833-4255
ericdavis@locl.net

Mapquest address
3425 N 550 W
Angola, IN 46703

Ok folks here it is, this weekend works for the most and is about the only weekend I can squeeze it in this year! Post if your planning on coming so I can have enough prizes and grub for everyone!

Attendees comitted:
Eric Davis
Earl Lily
Hank Cook
Al Bateman
Ed Lewis
Buzzard
Bob Taylor

Chairslayer:
Eric, I'll be there if at all possible.

Hank in WV:
Eric, are these the real dates? In your other post you said May 21,22,23.

http://www.traditionalmuzzleloadingasso ... hp?t=12974

nobber:
yea I had to change it due to some stuff going on here locally but this date is the real deal June 4-6 is it. sorry for the confusion it has been a hectic few months here

Eric

Chairslayer:
Since its June 4-6 I am sad to say I won't be able to make it. I have a previous commitment on that weekend in the other direction. Sorry. :cry:  :cry:

Boy, am I gonna hear about this!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version