The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > Your TMA State Representatives

Washington State

(1/4) > >>

BEAVERMAN:
Your Washington State Reps , RussB (aka Uncle Russ) and Shadow Hawk east side and Beaverman west side.

BEAVERMAN:
New club in Eastern Wash, passing on the info;

I am starting a muzzle loading firearms group at the North Central Washington Gun Club in East Wenatchee, Washington.

http://www.ncwgunclub.com/

If you live in the area, come join us!

Contact: George Mark Kelley Jr. at 509-630-7919 or email me at Sixgun_Symphony@yahoo.com

Shadow Hawk:
thanks for the info ill try to get ahold of him.

Cannonball:
I'm just in the "thinking" stage (thinking if I can afford another hobbie) but would like to meet and talk with as many people as possible. Can you direct me to members/shooters that live on the Kitsap Penninsula?

Uncle Russ:
Cannonball, welcome to the forum.

With Privacy policies being what they are today, I believe that our Secretary / Treasurer is the only one with a mailing roster that would know folks actual physical address.
We do have a lot of Washingtonians in the Association, but I personally don't know of anyone that lives on the Kitsap Peninsula.

As you browse around on the forum you will see that most folks have their "home town" in their avatar. If you see something close by you might send them a PM (Personal Message) and you two can get to know each other.

Sorry I wasn't more help.

Uncle Russ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version