TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

2011 "Old" Northwest Frolic

(1/15) > >>

nobber:
The Traditional Muzzleloading Association would like to welcome all interested parties to join us for a weekend of fun and competition from a bygone era! May 20-22, 2011 we will be hosting a weekend of shooting and camping at Coyote Ridge on the grounds of Beautiful Lake Gage Orchard near historic Orland, IN. The TMA will be conducting a number of shooting events as well as hawk & knife throwing, and a skillet toss for the ladies! THIS IS A SHOOTERS WEEKEND!! Aggregate will consist of woodswalk/paper shoot/novelty shoot/hawk & knife. There will be a skill seminar on Saturday if interested. There will be an archery shoot. There will be a dinner provided both nights, Friday night of setup will be a ham bake with potatoes/carrots/cabbage/green beans and homemade bread, Saturday will be a potluck with the main dish being homemade beef and noodles and bread provided. Breakfast will be served Sat, and Sun. and lunch grub will be in the. cooler if by some chance you get hungry There will be prizes for each event and an Aggregate prize for overall winner. Sunday morning will be the monthly TMA postal shoot. Teardown is noon Sunday and early setup is allowed with notice. Water and wood are provided and there are restroom and shower stall on site. Cost is $25 per person for TMA members $40 per person if not but that also buys a TMA membership and this includes all events, dinners and prizes!

THIS IS A PRE-1840 EVENT
NMLRA RULES APPLY
All range officers are Nationally Certified NMLRA Range Officers

Eric Davis-Booshway 260-833-4255
ericdavis@locl.net

Mapquest address
3425 N 550 W
Angola, IN 46703

Start the sign up now so I can plan for food and such. If ya wanna come light I can setup my second lodge!

melsdad:
Hank has been after me to come to this event for a few years now. I'll have to check the family schedule. Sounds like a great time!

Two Steps:
Ya know I'll be there if the world keeps spinning and the creek don't rise...and Hank still has some room for me on the back porch.
Al

melsdad:
It would be nice to make this event. I would like to meet some more fellow TMA members.

Hank in WV:
You can put me down Eric, been looking forward to this since the last one. Sure hope you can make it Brian. It would sure be nice to get a break from Al once in awhile. I'll have to see if  the dog is willing to move off the porch for you Al.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version