TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

Old Northwest Frolic

(1/3) > >>

Swamp:
Let me tell you, that this is a FUN time ladies and gentlemen. Nobber put's on one heck of a shoot, and everything was first class. Double Barrel, Lamp-Wick and myself went on Saturday, and had a BLAST! And the food? Well let's just say it was some of the best eating I've ever had. Home-made Egg Noddles with Beef! Home-made Cinnamon Rolls! WOW was that good.

It was very nice to finally put some faces to the screen names here on the TMA forum. It was very nice to meet all of you, and I look forward to another Frolic with all of you. But next year we're camping!

I will tell everyone here, that you need to put this event on your 2012 calendar. If you don't your missing out!

I would like to thank Nobber for running this TMA event. He does a super job!  :clap  :clap

Double Barrel:
The Northwest Frolic was a great time!  It is also proof that forums don't do justice to the true character and personality of the fine folks here!  It was a true pleasure putting faces to the screen names!  We really do have a great cast of characters here on the TMA!  I'm sorry we only stayed one day.  I'm camping next year!

Here's a link to the pictures I took with my phone.  I haven't tagged them yet, but I'm sure you know who you are!  :-)

http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i46 ... %20Frolic/

Bigsmoke:
Great photos.  Thanks for sharing.  Looks like shining times.
John

sse:
Very nice...

Sir Michael:
Got any pics of this event that would fit the calendar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version