TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

2012 "Ole Northwest" Sorry,no pic's

(1/2) > >>

pathfinder:
For some reason I cant get pictures to load the way I've ALWAY'S done in the past. I'll try 1 more time(3rd try)

Nope,nothing is working. Oh well,ya should have been there.

Riley/MN:
I'll post em if ya send em to me - rlsnyder at iwon dot com

Chairslayer:
Sorry to say, but I don't have any pics to post. Too busy shootin and eatin as usual. Great to meet you Pathfinder and good to see Al, Hank, Buzzard and Eric again too. I ain't sayin nothin about Ed. His woodswalk is just too tough for me anymore!!!!!! LOL  ( It was good to see him too)

pathfinder:
It was a great time! Alway,s good to put faces to name's,sometimes! Bob, don't worry, I had Magg's guarding Elsie for you! I'm on my kindle right now, so I 'll try again later to figure out what's up with the pic's.
I already miss the singing of the bullfrog's

Hank in WV:
Well, #5 is in the books. Another great year of shooting, eating, and laughing. Eric and Ed do know how to put on a good show. Thanks Mary. As usual, her cooking makes you eat til you bust. Plus she had to provide me with eatin tools since some dummy forgot to pack them. Good to meet old friends after too long apart and great meeting new old fiends Ted and Dennis. Looking forward to next year already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version