TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

2013 Tree Rat rendezvous

(1/6) > >>

pathfinder:
We WILL have a TRR this year! Being the Michigan Rep,I feel that one of my duties will be to orginize this event.

I have to tell you from the start, IT WILL NOT BE AS STRUCTURED AS SWAMP"S! I DO NOT have the orginizing skill's that Swamp has. His shoot was exactly how a shoot should be run!

First off,we need to pick a spot. I have the Primitive camp permit's from the DNR,so that's covered. And you also need to know,Your on your own hook as far as ANY liability issues are concerned. We are a group of like minded INDIVIDUALS who are meeting up in the wood's for some hunting and comroderie!(we REALLY need spell check for our entries!)

I still have the trophy with my name on it,I was going to put my name on it for 2012! After all,I DID shoot and hunt in 2012,and from what I can guess,I beat all of you!LOL LOL :horse

Where ever we decide to hold it,I'll set up a station camp with a "Rest room" and water. I'll gather and stack some wood,but I think we should buy a face cord locally where ever we end up. We'll split the cost with those who show up,and divy it up when we split camp.

As host,I'll provide the main meal for Saturday night.

So,Does anyone have a line on any state land with plenty-o-squirrels?

i

rickevans:
Time for some scouting...

pathfinder:
Yup! The Rush Lake area near me is REALLY NICE! Lot's-o-Oak ridges and a a small Lake good for canoe work. But I hate to offer it due to it being right there in my yard and that doesn't seem fair to those who need to travel a far piece.

sse:
Hope ya find somewhere...them squirrels are up there dyin of natural causes...!!!

RiverCat:
If you want to get out of the thumb Pathfinder, I know a spot up in the Huron National Forest. I haven`t been there in the last few years but used to spend alot of time there. Wanna go splorin sometime?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version