Seriously...!

(1/7) > >>

sse:

rollingb:
Cool picture,.... would make a great bumper sticker!  :hey-hey

Bison Horn:
Great promotional poster. BH

Uncle Russ:
This is so clever I thought I would bring it up again.

The TMA is indeed in need of active members, the sport / hobby itself is in need of active members.

I read somewhere recently that Traditional Muzzleloading, nationwide, represent less than one-half of 1% of total hunters licensed ONLY to hunt with a Muzzleloader.
Of course, the Game Departments around the nation read those same statistics and, they adjust their seasons accordingly, and that always end up giving us a smaller and smaller piece of the pie.

We have to stand up and be counted.

If your membership has expired, please take another look at renewing. If you are a guest on this forum, and like what you see and read, please give us due consideration in joining-up with our support of this wonderful hobby.

And, please feel free to email or PM me, or any of the Board Members,  with any questions or suggestions on how we may improve our lot.

Thanks!

Uncle Russ...

ridjrunr:
, totally agree Russ, it's bizzar that people don't want to be more involved. Even the numbers are confusing when you look at back orders and wait times on custom builds and heck, even barrel production. Let's all hope and pray this improves (involvement)!
Ridjrunr

--- Quote from: "RussB" ---This is so clever I thought I would bring it up again.

The TMA is indeed in need of active members, the sport / hobby itself is in need of active members.

I read somewhere recently that Traditional Muzzleloading, nationwide, represent less than one-half of 1% of total hunters licensed ONLY to hunt with a Muzzleloader.
Of course, the Game Departments around the nation read those same statistics and, they adjust their seasons accordingly, and that always end up giving us a smaller and smaller piece of the pie.

We have to stand up and be counted.

If your membership has expired, please take another look at renewing. If you are a guest on this forum, and like what you see and read, please give us due consideration in joining-up with our support of this wonderful hobby.

And, please feel free to email or PM me, or any of the Board Members,  with any questions or suggestions on how we may improve our lot.

Thanks!

Uncle Russ...
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version