TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

2014 Tree Rat Rondy

<< < (2/2)

45.70:
ridjrunr,

I've been thru Fort Worth a few times, mostly going to DFW.  Yes, it would be a good drive for you.  My brother came up a couple month's ago (from roughly the same area), it took him about 12hrs.  But he wasn't trying to rush, did a few more stop's than normal and had a pup with him.  

If you got time, I'll make sure you get a chance in the brushy tail draw.  They run down out of the tree's and say shot me first/shot me first.  

Regards, Garry

45.70:
Gents,

I was out deer hunting this Christmas morning and the squirrel were running wild.  Didn't see any deer (after 3hrs @ 15 degrees), but I must have seen 30 squirrel running around.  I've been laying off the little fella's after I offered my place for the tree rat rondy.  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all.
Garry

45.70:
Gents,
Ridjrunr suggested doing the squirrel hunt on Memorial Day weekend.  I like the ideal because it should be a three or four day weekend for most of us and allow people living further away to make the drive. The draw back is folks may already have family commitments.  If anyone else is interested let me know what you think?

Thanks, Garry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version