Traditional Firearms > Cannons

my cannons

(1/4) > >>

peterh:
As i have posted about my mortar time to say a few words about my cannon/s.

I have a 1.25in bore ships cannon, fires a 6 once lead ball a mile?. I do live fire it a some events along side a 9 pound civil war cannon, but I dont get to aim it, have too many other people that want to, and they hit the target a 100 yards(I all ways miss).
  It does get used at some civil war events and has a nick name of LITTLE LOUD MOUTH, blank charge of 1oz powder and 1oz non dairy creamer.

I have just brough a 1/2 scale mountion howlzer 1.5in bore but have not played with it yet(too cold outside), but will get it to a range when it warms up, and fix up the carriage.

Time to save up to buy a full size one, looking at a 3.5in bore ships cannon??.

amm1851:
We likey pictures!  

rollingb:

--- Quote from: "peterh" ---As i have posted about my mortar time to say a few words about my cannon/s.

I have a 1.25in bore ships cannon, fires a 6 once lead ball a mile?. I do live fire it a some events along side a 9 pound civil war cannon, but I dont get to aim it, have too many other people that want to, and they hit the target a 100 yards(I all ways miss).
  It does get used at some civil war events and has a nick name of LITTLE LOUD MOUTH, blank charge of 1oz powder and 1oz non dairy creamer.

I have just brough a 1/2 scale mountion howlzer 1.5in bore but have not played with it yet(too cold outside), but will get it to a range when it warms up, and fix up the carriage.

Time to save up to buy a full size one, looking at a 3.5in bore ships cannon??. :hairy  
--- End quote ---

Riley/MN:

--- Quote from: "amm1851" ---We likey pictures!  :hairy  
--- End quote ---

peterh:
As I said here are 2 photos of my toys in action. both were taken at the big island rendezvous in Alber Lea MN.

Hope you enjoy.

peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version