Traditional Firearms > Cannons

my cannons

<< < (4/4)

rollingb:
I like'em a LOT :hairy :applaud

Uncle Russ:
Peterh....Now THAT is what I call a Cannon!
You have some nice toys!

Can I bring my little cannons over so we can play.
Keep in mind, they're fairly little so we'll have to be careful not to step on 'em in the grass.... :lol sign
Real small bore stuff, so don't laugh too hard.

(The top one needs to be taken apart and cleaned real well with a Dremel Steel brush, another one of those chores where I'm waiting on a nice "Round-to-it" to come my way.)

Uncle Russ...

Roaddog:
That looks like it woul be a lot of fun and burn a lot of bouwder. :bl th up :toast

peterh:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on February 24, 2018, 01:46:49 AM ---Peterh....Now THAT is what I call a Cannon!
You have some nice toys!

Can I bring my little cannons over so we can play.
Keep in mind, they're fairly little so we'll have to be careful not to step on 'em in the grass.... :lol sign
Real small bore stuff, so don't laugh too hard.

(The top one needs to be taken apart and cleaned real well with a Dremel Steel brush, another one of those chores where I'm waiting on a nice "Round-to-it" to come my way.)
YOU are welcome to come to Minnesota and play. In October i do 2 events that i do LIVE fire demo at. Due to covid-19 not his year thou, that gives you a whole year to save your pennies. Could fint you a tent to stay in.

Uncle Russ...

--- End quote ---

Oldetexian:

--- Quote from: peterh on February 23, 2018, 02:35:10 PM --- [ Invalid Attachment ]

My toys

--- End quote ---

One word...AWESOME!  :hairy :hairy :hairy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version