Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: Just A Reminder On Returning Targets  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Ohio Joe

• TMA BoD
  • TMA Founder / Charter Member# 8
  • TMA Member: Founder
Just A Reminder On Returning Targets
« on: April 21, 2017, 12:14:30 AM »
Some of you may notice to the right of your scoring line there is this comment, (Pending Receiving Targets)

By all means, please post pictures of your shot targets if you'd like, and I will post your score which will become official once I receive your monthly targets - so in the mean time that is why the comment (Pending Receiving Targets) appears. It will be removed once I have your targets, and your score is made official.

(6.a. IMPORTANT - Returning Targets (for score) must be returned on, or before, or post marked no later then the last day of the month they were required to be shot.

Mail To:

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:35:26 AM by Ohio Joe »
Chadron Fur Trade Days Rendezvous / "Ol' Candle Snuffer"
"Museum of the Fur Trade" Chadron, Nebraska

Offline Winter Hawk

• TMA Contributing Member
Re: Just A Reminder On Returning Targets
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 09:56:55 PM »
Roger that, which is why my targets went out in yesterday's mail.  Hopefully the injuns won't catch the pony express rider and they'll get to you in a month or so.... Oh wait, I'm not in Alaska anymore so it should take a bunch less time!

~WH~
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Dues paid to 02 Jan. 2025

Offline Ohio Joe

• TMA BoD
  • TMA Founder / Charter Member# 8
  • TMA Member: Founder
Re: Just A Reminder On Returning Targets
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 06:19:57 PM »
Roger that, which is why my targets went out in yesterday's mail.  Hopefully the injuns won't catch the pony express rider and they'll get to you in a month or so.... Oh wait, I'm not in Alaska anymore so it should take a bunch less time!

~WH~

RobD' targets are post marked 19 April and arrived today on April 22... Not bad considering they made at least an 1800 mile trip,,, so WH, I bet you can cut that time by almost a day 'cause yours only have to go roughly 1500 miles... Those horses ought'a be fresh, and that pony express rider should get through just fine and well rested to boot!  :bl th up
Chadron Fur Trade Days Rendezvous / "Ol' Candle Snuffer"
"Museum of the Fur Trade" Chadron, Nebraska