ARE YOU A FORMER MEMBER AND REQUIRE FORUM ACCESS ASSISTANCE?

TMA Youth Grant Form

Author Topic: THE TMA 2017 RAFFLE IS NOW ON! DRAWING TODAY!  (Read 1605 times)

Online Two Steps

• TMA Officer
  • TMA: Board of Directors
  • TMA Member: 47
Re: THE TMA 2017 RAFFLE IS NOW ON! DRAWING TODAY!
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2017, 05:25:58 AM »
I got your MSG Jack, and I'll get that rifle case out to you next week.  This week is all about fishing at Ocean Isle, NC.  Maybe I'll slide a Sea Bass or two inside your case...you know, give it some charactor.
Al
Two Steps/Al Bateman
I envy no man that knows more than myself,
and pity them that know less.  (Sir T. Brown)

TMA Charter Member 47
till 3/4/19

Offline Lonewolfe20

• TMA Member
  • TMA Member: 757
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »
Just received my loot
Thanks
 looking forward to getting some time in the kitchen after harvest and trying out what our good old boys of the north and south we're eating way back when.
State Representative for South Dakota, contact me for more SD info
TMA #757

Offline Mad Irish Jack

• TMA Member
    • Rangers of the Ohio Company
  • TMA Member: 796
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2017, 01:40:40 PM »
TwoSteps, Last time I caught some sea bass was @15 yo in 1963. I was with the family on vacation across the Chesapeake from Baltimore. We fished the inlets of the Bay with friends we were visiting. I caught six for the week, as did my brother. Dad got 2 as well as sea sick. A sea sick pal is a great chummer, seriously and literally. We caught some other stuff not good to keep. So Good Luck on the trip. JACK

TwoStep, I have a reenacting friend and shooter from NC; He's retired Army Spec For Sgt. Maj. Gordon Smith. He was stationed at Ft Bragg and lives near there now. He grew up in Ohio. I'd see him at rondies and Ft Frederick, MD and places like that. Thought you mighta cross paths. Great Guy.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:53:13 PM by Mad Irish Jack »
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
   The  democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are  willing to work and give to those who would not.
-Thomas  Jefferson

Online Uncle Russ

• TMA Founder
  • TMA: TMA Current Secretary
  • TMA Member: #004 Expires 8/12/2018
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2017, 04:19:58 PM »
I got your MSG Jack, and I'll get that rifle case out to you next week.  This week is all about fishing at Ocean Isle, NC.  Maybe I'll slide a Sea Bass or two inside your case...you know, give it some charactor.
Al

Al , I saw the pictures of that nice Condo you are roughing it in....Real Mountain Man stuff, it is.
Beautiful setting, with all the amenities, 1st Class everything...WOW!.

When I grow up I want to be just like you, with all that nice stuff you got, and all the nice places you go.
What a life this guy has!  :bow   :bow

Uncle Russ...

Give yourself a nice Christmas present, become a paying Member, support the TMA for only $15 a year!
Anyone interested in becoming a State Rep, contact me!
It's the many things we don't do that sets us apart.
TMA Co-Founder / Charter Member# 4

Online Hank in WV

• TMA Member
  • TMA Member: 65
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2017, 08:08:32 PM »
Be careful of what you wish for Russ :Doh!

Al

Al , I saw the pictures of that nice Condo you are roughing it in....Real Mountain Man stuff, it is.
Beautiful setting, with all the amenities, 1st Class everything...WOW!.

When I grow up I want to be just like you, with all that nice stuff you got, and all the nice places you go.
What a life this guy has!  :bow   :bow

Uncle Russ...
Hank in WV
TMA #65, exp 4/30/18
"Much of the social history of the western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. . ." Thomas Sowell