TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

June Comments For Our June 2017 Paper Silhouettes Results

(1/6) > >>

Ohio Joe:
Okay everyone, you still have until June 15th to get your May Targets sent in, or Post Marked for an official score.

June marks our halfway point in these Matches, which after this month we'll pick up with them again in August, and finish out with September & October Silhouette Matches.

In July we will turn our attention to our Annual Mike Fink "partner" shoot. So,,, if you're still looking for a partner, it's not to late to get signed up. See the "Mike Fink" thread for details.

Good luck and good shooting to all!  :shake

Two Steps:
Got mine shot Joe and will get them in the mail ASAP.  As a side note...once again, I don't think that you did a Quality Control check on my targets before you mailed them! It seems that no matter where I aim, the holes keep showing up somewhere else!  I don't mean to complain...but...we all know that it can't be me, so I'm thinking it must be faulty targets.  Please see what you can do to correct this problem.  Thank you...
Al

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: Two Steps on June 01, 2017, 09:22:34 AM ---Got mine shot Joe and will get them in the mail ASAP.  As a side note...once again, I don't think that you did a Quality Control check on my targets before you mailed them! It seems that no matter where I aim, the holes keep showing up somewhere else!  I don't mean to complain...but...we all know that it can't be me, so I'm thinking it must be faulty targets.  Please see what you can do to correct this problem.  Thank you...
Al

--- End quote ---

:Doh! Brother Al, Brother Al, what's a mother to do???

Uncle Russ...

Ohio Joe:
Al, I do apologize ... This may very well be at my end.

I asked a Cheyenne Medicine Man to have a talk with your targets before I sent them to you (therapy purposes you know), and he didn't speak real good English like you's and me's, and I don't speak very good Cheyenne (actually I don't speak it at all, but that aside) ,,, when I asked him to bless your targets,,, well he might of thought I said,,, "hex your target."

Al, I'm just beside myself over this,  :Doh! as I very well should have had an interpreter with me. Unfortunately he was out of town in "Detox" (where ever that's at? I've never been to that town?) However, if he ever gets back from visiting whoever it is he's visiting in Detox, I will see if we can't get this straightened out.

In the mean time, you might want to just aim where the targets aren't - on the paper? Just a thought.  And again, I do apologize. I know this is hard to believe, but if anyone will believe this, I'm sure it will be you.  :pray:

You take care my friend!  :toast :shake :wave

Winter Hawk:
I have to agree with Al.  My chickens, pigs, turkeys and.... what's that fourth one?  Anyway, they keep running around so when I pull the trigger they aren't in front of the muzzle anymore.  :laffing  Ram, that's what it was. a ram!  :Doh!

I'll try my best here in the next couple of weeks to get mine shot, but we are having some medical issues which may delay me a bit.  You all take care now.

~Kees~ AKA Winter Hawk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version