TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

June Comments For Our June 2017 Paper Silhouettes Results

<< < (2/6) > >>

Maven:
You guys are too funny! :lol sign  I wish I had something as clever to add as I completed my June PM targets yesterday.  Well, on second thought, it was windy and my target board was knocked forward several times, making all silhouettes appear to move, but none more so than the chicken embryo if that's  indeed what it was.  (Actually it was moving so much and was so tiny, I couldn't be sure if it was animal, vegetable, or mineral :laffing)  Anyway, my targets are in the mail and are better than last month's.

Mad Irish Jack:
I shot my June targets today. I'm going with the family on vacation the last half the month, so I shot this morning. Had a pretty good target until the bird got twitchy. Jumped back and then flew off, wounded, but alive. Damn. Didn't even leave me an egg or nothin'.

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Mad Irish Jack on June 04, 2017, 06:10:50 PM ---I shot my June targets today. I'm going with the family on vacation the last half the month, so I shot this morning. Had a pretty good target until the bird got twitchy. Jumped back and then flew off, wounded, but alive. Damn. Didn't even leave me an egg or nothin'.

--- End quote ---

Man, that's a tough break MIJ! Something like that just makes you want to cr_p, but it's survivable most the time...  :bl th up

Have a good vacation!  :shake

Ohio Joe:
Here's my June targets;

There's two shots in the Turkey's breast with the third shot missing completely.

I used my .40 caliber Rayl barreled muzzle loader again this month. Still don't have the sights exactly where I'd like them to be, but I have the rest of this month and July to work on that, before we get back to the Silhouettes in August.   :shake

Ohio Joe:
Maven, your score is posted (8 of 10)...  :shake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version