TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

i can't believe what i just did ...

(1/7) > >>

RobD:
... i've finally attained the height of stupidity as i review today's target faces ...

early a.m. today and no sign of rain, so i carved out a few hours to head to the range.  great.  i can do both rounds, the mike fink and the smoothbore, while testing out the guns.  long drive to the range, traffic, 95f and 99% humidity ... but  heck, i'm goin' SHOOTIN'!  yeah!

i bring along three guns -  the .62 smoothie, an unfired GPR .50, and a just returned .36 jack garner skwerl gun.  after a few shots with each gun to quickly suss them out, i put up the two TMA target faces and decide to shoot the .36 along with the smoothie.  dang, i filled mike's face with holes and totally missed the cup.  well, crud.  but i had some hits on the bullseye face.  ok, that's good. 

pack it up, long drive back to the ranch, clean the guns, shower, get some good grub, go to review the targets.  took me a few minutes to realize what i done, and failed to do ... momma said there'd be dayze like this, momma said.  :Doh!

amm1851:
Mike with the smoothie,  other with the rifle?  I say you should get a mulligan!   :)

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: amm1851 on July 20, 2017, 06:49:28 PM ---Mike with the smoothie,  other with the rifle?  I say you should get a mulligan!   :)

--- End quote ---

I think that's mulligan worthy, Rob. Do'er again.   :bl th up

I do commend you on facing down 'ol Mike Fink with a smoothie. I don't believe I ever saw that done before... :laughing

Yes, (and I'm sure all will agree) do a do over.  :shake

Roaddog:
I'm glad you took O'l Spiffy the 36 to the dance.Yep I think ya should shoot it again' :bl th up

Maven:
Pretty good shooting' at Ole Mike with a smoothie, though, Rob. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version