TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

2nd Half Of Our TMA Silhouette Season Opened Up Today

(1/3) > >>

Ohio Joe:
The 2nd half of our TMA Silhouette Season opened up today (August, September, October).  Good luck, and good shooting everyone. You folks who signed up and didn't shoot in the first half of the season ought to give it a try, it's fun and challenging. I think you'd enjoy it.  :bl th up

RobD:
after being almost late to the show for this year's postal matches, i got in an early bird yesterday at the layton range with the little .36 rifle. 

yay me!  ;D   boo score!   :o    interesting how i gave the ram the power of vision!  hah!  :toast

Maven:
Shot my August targets the other day as well.  Let's put it this way, the practice targets were marginally better than the record ones. :Doh!  Shooting offhand is hard enough, but doing so after a session at the gym (upper body only) isn't the brightest idea I've ever had.  Next time, I'll shoot on an "off" day and maybe try a different rifle too. 

Ohio Joe:
I just got back about 40 minutes ago from shooting my August silhouette targets. Was going to do the smoothie shoot this morning, but we got plenty of rain last night so I opted for the August silhouettes. It's awful humid right now. Surprisingly I didn't do bad, but I still can't seem to make a clean sweep of those silhouettes. That Chicken challenges a person for sure.  :shake

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: RobD on August 02, 2017, 09:38:57 AM ---after being almost late to the show for this year's postal matches, i got in an early bird yesterday at the layton range with the little .36 rifle. 

yay me!  ;D   boo score!   :o    interesting how i gave the ram the power of vision!  hah!  :toast

--- End quote ---

Rob, a much better start for you in this 2nd half.  :shake   I see that Chicken didn't want to cooperate which seems to be the case for many of us. It's that darn Pig and Ram that makes us want to kick ourselves. Strangely enough, the Turkey has been pretty forgiving for a'lot of us this year. I kind'a liked that little break we had from Silhouettes in July. It gives us all a chance to regroup.  :bl th up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version