TMA Youth Grant Form

The Denny Ducet Video Library

Author Topic: Card  (Read 278 times)

Online Hank in WV

• TMA Member
  • TMA Member: Charter Member #65.... Expires 4/30/2020
Card
« on: April 14, 2018, 09:50:05 PM »
Well I renewed for another two years and got my card in the mail today :applaud. Thanks Russ. I guess I'll be legit for awhile.
Hank in WV
TMA Charter Member #65, exp 4/30/2020
"Much of the social history of the western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. . ." Thomas Sowell

Online Two Steps

• TMA Officer
  • TMA: Board of Directors
  • TMA Member: TMA Charter Member #47 Expires 4/1/2019
Re: Card
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 09:40:17 AM »
Aw come on Russ...what were you thinking!?   :Doh!  Another two years with Hank...well, I reckon we'll just have to make the best of it.
We need to get together this summer Hank and try to get in some shooting and fishing  :toast
Al
Two Steps/Al Bateman
I envy no man that knows more than myself,
and pity them that know less.  (Sir T. Brown)

TMA Charter Member 47
till 4/1/19

Online Hank in WV

• TMA Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 06:14:42 PM »
I was thinkin of moseying down that way sometime this year. If it would only stay summer.
Hank in WV
"Much of the social history of the western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. . ." Thomas Sowell

Online Uncle Russ

• TMA Founder
  • TMA: TMA President
  • TMA Member: Founder / Charter Member#004 Expires 8/12/2020
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:04:55 AM »
I was thinkin of moseying down that way sometime this year. If it would only stay summer.

I asked Al if we should let ya hang around another year....Al said yep, anything for our more Senior Members, so there ya go!

Hank, we've already had 3 Springs here in the Pacific Northwest, rumor has it we can look for one more before Summer gets here.
Ice is out, the lakes are all full.
Grass is growing, trees all in bloom, and we're just hoping the temperature highs would show it.......42* and raining sideways just don't feel like Spring weather to this old boy!

You take care, be safe.

Uncle Russ.....

Give yourself a nice "any time" present, become a paying Member, support the TMA for only $15 a year!
Anyone interested in becoming a "On-Site TMA Rep." , contact me!
It's the many things we don't do that totally sets us apart.
TMA Co-Founder / Charter Member# 4

Online bigsmoke

• TMA Member
  • TMA: Charter Member #150
  • TMA Member: Expires 4/15/2020
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 06:42:46 PM »
Went to a jazz festival this weekend in Three Rivers, CA.  Great music, great fun and terrific food.  So we stayed over for yesterday and we took  a ride higher into the mountains to Sequoia Park up around 7,000 ' and checked out the General Sherman tree.  Now, about this thing spring you are talking about.  Checked out the temperature display in the car, 29 degrees.  And yes, it was snowing on us as well.  At least it registered as spring on the calendar, that was about it.
John
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest Up to God.

BigSmoke - John Shorb
TMA Charter Member #150   Exp: 4/15/2020
NRA - Life
Coeur d'Alene Muzzleloaders - Life

Online Hank in WV

• TMA Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 09:43:48 PM »
We had snow and about 34' here all day but I guess that's really not too bad for January 96th.
Hank in WV

Online Uncle Russ

• TMA Founder
  • TMA: TMA President
  • TMA Member: Founder / Charter Member#004 Expires 8/12/2020
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 10:30:43 PM »
We had snow and about 34' here all day but I guess that's really not too bad for January 96th.

I see you're using that West Virginia Calender.   lol
It'll get in touch with Joe and see if he can't send you a more modern Calender.

Uncle Russ...

Give yourself a nice "any time" present, become a paying Member, support the TMA for only $15 a year!
Anyone interested in becoming a "On-Site TMA Rep." , contact me!
It's the many things we don't do that totally sets us apart.
TMA Co-Founder / Charter Member# 4