TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Events

Some Pictures From 2018 Chadron Fur Trade Days

(1/5) > >>

Ohio Joe:
Here's a picture of (Rollingb, Riley, and myself) having a visit Saturday morning at Chadron Fur Trade Days Rendezvous. Riley was passing through and stopped in for a visit.  :bl th up  Had 40 or 42 camps this year at this Rondy.  :*:

My wife Cindy, and I

Used some of my gongs to set up a short Gong Range to help promote the TMA while we were there. They got some use and I believe our sign got some notice.  :bl th up

The family Rendezvous setup (both wall tent and A-Frame). Good times were had!  :*:

Grandpa and Lucas at CFTD Kid's Shoot

This target won me 1st place and $20.00 in the men's shoot. Steve Kime (Match Director) sent this target home with me. He said I was the first one to have ever hit all five targets and he called it a perfect score. (Though I think for it to be a perfect score I should have hit the 10 point value on the far right bottle) It was shot from 25 yards offhand, and yes - I used ol' Candle Snuffer on it. My favorite .45 caliber Rifle.  :bl th up

Promoting the TMA at Chadron Fur Trade Days / 2018 (Ohio Joe & wife Cindy)

Pistol Shoot / CFTD 2018 - Ohio Joe in the red shirt (I kind'a enjoy shooting the pistol. I'm not very good at it as I don't do it enough. I need to practice up for 2019)

Grand daughter Peyton - Thinking about a bath?

Matt (left) and Lucas (right), Alan (the grown-up) enjoying a snack

Got to keep them muzzle loading firearms clean

Bigsmoke:
Looks like a good time was had.
Color me green with envy.
John

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: bigsmoke on July 15, 2018, 09:08:04 PM ---Looks like a good time was had.
Color me green with envy.
John

--- End quote ---

Yes sir, always good times, great folks, and good memories.  :hairy

Hank in WV:
Love to see more if you gotem, Joe.

Ohio Joe:
Hank, try this link below. It's the official site of our Bordeaux Creek Fur Trade Muzzle Loading Association, and here are some 2018 pictures of the Rendezvous and other happenings.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BCFTMLA/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2164156036945245

By the way, I actually finished 3rd in the Trade Gun Match and hit my two launched clay-birds with shot. With a flintlock no less. Can't hit the broadside of a barn with a ball, but I'm 2 for 2 with clay birds and shot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version