The TMA is here for ... YOU!

TMA Youth Grant Form

The Denny Ducet Video Library

(free and easy!)

Author Topic: Interested in Mountain man Rendezvous or Primitive Encampments in Southeast  (Read 38 times)

Offline LiverEatingJoe

• TMA Forum Member
I'm brand new to muzzleloading and am very interested in the reenactment part of it especially.  I took my family to the Southeast Primitive last October and both my wife and boys want to become more involved.

How can I connect with local groups to find out about events in the NC, TN, GA, SC, etc area?

Online rollingb

• TMA Founder
  • TMA: Co-Founder & Board of Directors.
  • TMA Member: TMA Charter Member#6 Expires 2/28/2020
I'm brand new to muzzleloading and am very interested in the reenactment part of it especially.  I took my family to the Southeast Primitive last October and both my wife and boys want to become more involved.

How can I connect with local groups to find out about events in the NC, TN, GA, SC, etc area?

Hopefully Two Steps notices your question and has some answers for you.  :hairy

I'm from way out here in Kansas, so the only events I have any knowledge of are in KS, CO, WY, and NE.
"An honest man is worth his weight in gold"
For only $1.25 per-month, you too can help preserve our traditional muzzleloading heritage.
TMA Co-Founder
TMA Charter Member #6
TMA BoD

Online Uncle Russ

• TMA Founder
  • TMA: TMA President
  • TMA Member: Founder / Charter Member#004 Expires 8/12/2020

Welcome LEJ, glad to have you with us.
Pull up a stump and pour yourself a cup of Jo....we're here to help you.
Someone will be along soon with the information you're looking for.

Respectfully, Russ....

Give yourself a nice "any time" present, become a paying Member, support the TMA for only $15 a year!
Anyone interested in becoming a "On-Site TMA Rep." , contact me!
It's the many things we don't do that totally sets us apart.
TMA Co-Founder / Charter Member# 4