Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for ... YOU! ~ TMA 2019 Postal Match ~ TMA Youth Grant Form

Author Topic: Re: TMA Youth Grant  (Read 299 times)

Offline Winter Hawk

• TMA Contributing Member
  • TMA Member: # 788 Expiration 1/2/2021
Re: TMA Youth Grant
« on: April 15, 2019, 03:42:59 PM »
I totally missed the requirement that the application be sponsored by a current TMA member.  We have a Athens Fish & Game Club meeting coming up and I will shepherd this through.  It still gets mailed to Riley?

Thanks,
~Kees~
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Online Uncle Russ

• TMA Founder
  • TMA: TMA President
  • TMA Member: Founder / Charter Member#004 Expires 8/12/2020
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 08:57:20 PM »
I totally missed the requirement that the application be sponsored by a current TMA member.  We have a Athens Fish & Game Club meeting coming up and I will shepherd this through.  It still gets mailed to Riley?

Thanks,
~Kees~

When the application is printed the mail-to address will show as it is on the last page.
As a side note, Out of respect for Riley, I edited his original post, rather than delete it, about a month ago. the application is on the top of that page.

Kees, please mail it to me.

Traditional Muzzleloading Association, Inc
Attn: TMA Youth Grant Program
503 S. Sycamore Lane
Moses Lake, WA  98837

Thank you.
Anything that doesn't kill ya will make ya stronger!.....except maybe Ladders. Them ladders will just flat-out kill ya!
Is your name in "The Hat" for the FREE $50 Gift Certificate??
Anyone interested in becoming a "On-Site TMA Rep." , contact me!
It's the many things we don't do that totally sets us apart.
TMA Co-Founder / Charter Member# 4

Offline Winter Hawk

• TMA Contributing Member
  • TMA Member: # 788 Expiration 1/2/2021
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 02:00:27 PM »
Right, I saw the address was in MN so that is why I asked.  I'll send it to you when I have it filled out.

Speaking of the application, I just noticed that the word "Muzzleloading" in the association name is spelled wrong - the "A" and "O" are reversed so it is "MUZZLELAODING". :Doh! It being a .pdf file, I don't know if that can be easily fixed.

Thank you for your response, :bl th up

~Kees~
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Online Uncle Russ

• TMA Founder
  • TMA: TMA President
  • TMA Member: Founder / Charter Member#004 Expires 8/12/2020
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 05:14:47 PM »
Right, I saw the address was in MN so that is why I asked.  I'll send it to you when I have it filled out.

Speaking of the application, I just noticed that the word "Muzzleloading" in the association name is spelled wrong - the "A" and "O" are reversed so it is "MUZZLELAODING". :Doh! It being a .pdf file, I don't know if that can be easily fixed.

Thank you for your response, :bl th up

~Kees~

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll get'rfixed.
Anything that doesn't kill ya will make ya stronger!.....except maybe Ladders. Them ladders will just flat-out kill ya!
Is your name in "The Hat" for the FREE $50 Gift Certificate??
Anyone interested in becoming a "On-Site TMA Rep." , contact me!
It's the many things we don't do that totally sets us apart.
TMA Co-Founder / Charter Member# 4