TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

July 2019 Mike Fink Team Scores

(1/3) > >>

Ohio Joe:
July 2019 Mike Fink Team Scores

Rollingb (40) & Blackpowderbill (38)................78 points  Official 2019 Mike Fink Partner Shoot Champions!

No Powder (44) & Ohio Joe (32) ....................76 points

BigSmoke (  ) & Two Steps (  )

Mad Irish Jack (46) & Nessmuk (24)................70 points

Uncle Russ (  ) & RobD (  )

Winter Hawk (22) & dmarsh (32)....................54 points

PaulK (34) & Axe (36)....................................70 points

SharpStick (44) & poorboy ( 0 ).......................44 points

Under our Mike Fink rules, I could not count Poorboy's target... The Post Mark was 1 Aug '19 - This target would have won it with 40 points provided (I measured/scored the two shots / one hole correctly) (3 - 10 counters, 1 - 6 counter, and 1 - 4 counter...) Sorry it happened this way, but the rules are the rules and we must stand by them. The target is also clearly marked as well that it was shot on 8-1-19... Poorboy, I give you credit for turning in a good target with all the shots in the cup. The bottom "right" 10 counter appeared to be two shots in the same hole...

It would appear that Rollingb & Blackpowderbill have won this year's Mike Fink Shoot... However, I won't make it official until 7 days after the month of July ends - as our Rule is that Targets must be "Post Marked" by July 31st to count for score... With this said - targets will become official on August 7th, after the mail runs.

Rollingb (40) & Blackpowderbill (38)................78 points

Mad Irish Jack:
Early congrats to the leaders in the teepee. :Doh! :yessir:

SharpStick:
Congratulations to all you sharpshooters!  :hairy
Once again it was great fun and an eye straining challenge.

For poorboy, shootin' at Mike Fink was nothin' but trouble. From what little he's shared with me, I can't wait to hear the full story of poorboy's travails at the range.  I'm sure it's going to be interesting. Sounds like a Zane Grey story already.

Fair warning, you all better be watch out for us Zonies, we'll be back next year.

Meanwhile, it's time to make those pesky chickens dance.

Ohio Joe:
Congratulations to our 2019 Mike Fink Partner Shoot Champions! Rollingb (40) & Blackpowderbill (38)....78 Points!

:hairy :toast :shake  :yessir:

rollingb:
I don't know about blackpowderbill, but I'm gonna spend my half of the prize money on more "powder'n wisky".  :applaud :toast  :*:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version