TMA Events and Activites > TMA Special Event Shoots

We Need To Do Something Like This (Similar)

(1/3) > >>

Ohio Joe:
Watch the video, and then decide if we should adopt a similar type of shoot - but only at 100 yards and using a paper gong (size to be determined)...

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));
--- End quote ---

Uncle Russ:
Joe.....Wut video?
I don't see no link.

Kinda suspect I might need new glasses??

Uncle Russ:
(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, well...I hit "Quote" and lookie what happened.
I'm not so sure that is what Joe wanted though

I dunno. But I swear I saw a link when I hit "Quote'....but now it's gone and my writtin is little.  :Doh!

Oldetexian:
 :bow 250 yards!!! I am still stuggling with a tenth of that... :lol sign

But, have to admit it looks like too much fun... :hairy

Ohio Joe:
I hate the thought of walking down that far anymore to set up either a gong or an A21 - 200 yard NRA Target, but it does look like fun / challenging.

There was a time we were allowed to drive down Range to those longer distances and set our targets and drive back so we could shoot...

As usual, some folks are just plain stupid and drove down to the 200 and 300 yard range and parked their pickups there so they could speed shoot at close range with their targets on the 30 foot high berm...(idiots) All they had to do was use the 50 yard Pistol Range to the south with a 20 foot high berm,,, but then they would have to walk 20 yards from where they parked... Their reasoning was stupid, absolutely stupid, so the intelligent members have had to pay the price with no driving on the Range anymore - it's strictly carry in / carry out...

But I do agree, it's looks like fun!  :hairy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version