Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: 2020 TMA Paper Silhouette Sign Up & How It Works  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Ohio Joe

• TMA BoD
  • TMA Founder / Charter Member# 8
  • TMA Member: Founder
2020 TMA Paper Silhouette Sign Up & How It Works
« on: November 09, 2019, 12:01:48 PM »
By entering any or all of the following TMA Postal Matches, you (the competitor), assume all or any risk of participation and also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the TMA, it's agents, Representatives and/or volunteers from any claim for property loss or bodily injury resulting from, you (the competitor), through your participation, and have agreed to this through your participation in these said Postal Matches.

Eligibility; (Who Can Enter) The TMA Paper Silhouettes Match Is Open To (Paid TMA Membership's) Only

2020 TMA Paper Silhouette Postal Match Schedule - Will run From April 1, 2020 -thru- October 15, 2020 (All targets must be Returned or POST MARKED NO LATER THEN OCTOBER 15, 2020.

SIGNUP FOR TMA PAPER SILHOUETTES; Will Open December 1, 2019 and Close March 1, 2020.

Entry Fee;  $5.00 Mail In -or- $6.00 using Pay Pal Sign up...

Mail In Entry Address;

[[/color]

Be Sure to provide; / Real Name & TMA Forum Name / Address / Phone Number

-or- signup at this link below -

Click here to sign up - http://www.tradmla.org/tma-postal/index.html

CALIBER RESTRICTIONS For TMA Paper Silhouettes; No Less Then .32 Caliber - No More Then .62 Caliber...

SHOOTING DISCIPLINE; Standing/Offhand, No Slings Allowed, Your Muzzleloading Firearm Must Be Supported From Your Shoulder And Your "Offhand" That's Supporting The Forward Stock Section Of Your Firearm.

Welcome To The 2020 TMA Silhouette Postal Match!  Our Silhouette Match Is Shot Offhand From 25 Yards... Our 5.e. Sight Rules Apply (see link below).

5.e... The AMS Sight Rule will apply as of April 1, 2019... AMS (Any Metallic Sight) may be used in our Postal Matches to include (Ghost Ring, Peep/Aperture Sights, and Sight Shade) No Sight Magnification Device Is Allowed.

http://tradmla.org/tmaf/index.php?topic=528.msg14926#msg14926

COURSE OF FIRE; 18 Total Shots - Using Ball Load (3 at Chicken, 3 at Pig, 3 at Turkey, 3 at Ram, 3 at Buffalo, 3 at Bear) -  All From 25 Yards Offhand

WHEN SHOOTING TMA TARGETS - POST YOUR TARGETS ON A CARDBOARD BACKER FOR CLEAN CUT BALL HOLES... If you do not, it could cost you points if I can't determine the actual ball hole in a torn-up target.

SCORING; THE BALL MUST TOUCH OR BREAK (EITHER ONE) THE OUTSIDE EDGE OF THE SILHOUETTE TO BE CONSIDERED A KNOCK OVER HIT...  Silhouette Targets With More Then The Required Bullet Holes In Them Will Be Counted As "Misses" Taken From Any Actual Hits... All "Extra" Bullet Holes In Target/Target Paper Will Always Be Scored As "Misses" And Deducted From Actual Score...

Once you complete your 18 shots within the above dates listed - Return your targets to the National Match Director For Scoring Before The Cutoff Deadline... (October 15, 2020 (All targets must be Returned or POST MARKED NO LATER THEN OCTOBER 15, 2020.) You May Post Pictures Of Your Targets At Any Time If You Wish... Scores Will Be Released As They Come In... We shoot for annual bragging rights of the (TMA Annual National Champion)... Enjoy.

6.a. IMPORTANT - Return your targets to;

Here is what the new silhouette targets look like... Remember, you may shade them in for a better sight picture - just don't shade outside the outer line of any silhouettes (which will void that silhouette).

Just to compare what your targets look like when shaded in... It's up to you how much you shade them, and what color you use... You can not use "aiming stickers" in place of shading in target.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:31:42 AM by Ohio Joe »
Chadron Fur Trade Days Rendezvous / "Ol' Candle Snuffer"
"Museum of the Fur Trade" Chadron, Nebraska

Offline poorboy

• TMA Forum Member
  • TMA: Supporting Member #829
Re: 2020 TMA Paper Silhouette Sign Up & How It Works
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 10:55:34 AM »
OHIO JOE, please excuse me and my message to you, after reading everything again I have discovered that the lettering in red states "WILL BE MAILED". I hope I can see the targets better than I can the web page!! Poorboy

Offline Ohio Joe

• TMA BoD
  • TMA Founder / Charter Member# 8
  • TMA Member: Founder
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 06:25:14 PM »
OHIO JOE, please excuse me and my message to you, after reading everything again I have discovered that the lettering in red states "WILL BE MAILED". I hope I can see the targets better than I can the web page!! Poorboy

:laffing

Don't worry about it Poorboy  :shake

This stuff can get mighty confusing, even to me... :laffing  :shake
Chadron Fur Trade Days Rendezvous / "Ol' Candle Snuffer"
"Museum of the Fur Trade" Chadron, Nebraska

Offline blackpowderbill

• TMA Forum Member
    • BlackPowderBill Blog & Sales
  • TMA Member: Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 03:30:39 PM »
Paid via PayPal today at 1530