Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: TMA Annual Challenge Match - 25, 50, 100 Yards  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Uncle Russ

• TMA Contributing Member
  • TMA Founder. Walk softly & carry a big Smoothbore!
  • TMA Member: Founder / Charter Member #004
Re: TMA Annual Challenge Match - 25, 50, 100 Yards
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2020, 05:41:25 PM »
Ok Joe, thanks. I’m going to get at it as soon this couple feet of snow we have left melts down a bit.
I can appreciate that remark!  :bl th up
For the past two plus weeks we have had decent weather, Easter lilies coming up nice, grass starting to green up, planted 6 Rose Bushes, buds on the Apricot tree, in fact it's loaded with buds, and then this morning when I wake up it's white outside.
Not much, but totally white......and it did get down to 28* last night.
Come 2pm and it's gone!

Hope your weather clears up soon Paul, I'm thinking that it's just a temporary set back for me, but then again we have had 2ft. of snow in May.....there's an old saying here where I live, "Never plant anything until after 15 May", or, as long as the snow is not more than half-way down on the Glockum, a mountain we can see in the background, actually it's in another county, but it stands out like an ice-crème cone at times.
I'm very anxious to get out and start shooting but, unfortunately, we are all still under the "Stay-at Home" order until 4 May now.....much like many others.
So you guys all stay safe, and be careful.  We will all get through this, and that's when we will make the smoke happen...

:pray:

It's the many things we don't do that totally sets us apart.
TMA Co-Founder / Charter Member# 4