The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > Support the TMA or Renew your Contributing Membership Now with PayPal!

Renewal Not Showing

<< < (2/3) > >>

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Oldetexian on April 12, 2020, 05:02:16 PM --- :applaud :applaud
Thanks, my friends! I was sure it was sumthin' like that, but wanted to make sure to be on the safe side. Now I can rest easy, knowing I am safely enrolled for another year... :applaud

--- End quote ---
:hairy

Winter Hawk:
 :hairy And another thank you to Rondo for taking care of us all!  :yessir:

~Kees~

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on April 13, 2020, 02:40:33 PM --- :hairy And another thank you to Rondo for taking care of us all!  :yessir:

~Kees~

--- End quote ---

Credit goes to RobD (our Site Administrator) who showed me how to do such things a while back.  :bow

Uncle Russ:

--- Quote from: rollingb on April 12, 2020, 03:23:42 PM ---Ray,.... I think I got it fixed!  :) :hairy

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Rondo
I was the one keeping those dates updated, but since I am no longer here to do all these little things, I certainly appreciate someone stepping-up to get the job done.
I hope the Board finds someone soon to help out.
Thank you.......... :bow  :bow  :bow

Respectfully, Uncle Russ...

rollingb:

--- Quote from: Uncle Russ on April 13, 2020, 07:20:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: rollingb on April 12, 2020, 03:23:42 PM ---Ray,.... I think I got it fixed!  :) :hairy

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Rondo
I was the one keeping those dates updated, but since I am no longer here to do all these little things, I certainly appreciate someone stepping-up to get the job done.
I hope the Board finds someone soon to help out.
Thank you.......... :bow  :bow  :bow

Respectfully, Uncle Russ...

--- End quote ---

No problem Russ.  :shake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version