Traditional Firearms > Cap and Ball Revolvers

Revolver Photo Help

(1/3) > >>

Spotted Bull:
I recently came across this photo in my photo folder and have no idea where I got it. So naturally I dont have any information on the pistols it shows. Can someone help me identify all of these please?

rollingb:
Off the top of my head, I think they are,....

1. Colt Model 1851 Navy
2. ?
3. ?
4. Remington-Beal Model 1858 New Army
5. Colt Model 1861 Navy

I think that is right (or at least close).  :laffing

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: rollingb on May 01, 2020, 03:18:55 PM ---Off the top of my head, I think they are,....

1. Colt Model 1851 Navy
2. ?
3. ?
4. Remington-Beal Model 1858 New Army
5. Colt Model 1861 Navy

I think that is right (or at least close).  :laffing

--- End quote ---

Number 2 is a Colt Root Revolver...
Number 3 is a Savage Double Action Revolver (1860's) the North used some of these during the Civil War

Spotted Bull:

--- Quote from: Ohio Joe on May 01, 2020, 06:20:23 PM ---

Number 3 is a Savage Double Action Revolver (1860's) the North used some of these during the Civil War

--- End quote ---

Does anyone make a replica of either of those? I think I may have found a c&b revolver I'd like to own!

Ohio Joe:

--- Quote from: Spotted Bull on May 01, 2020, 09:41:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ohio Joe on May 01, 2020, 06:20:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Does anyone make a replica of either of those? I think I may have found a c&b revolver I'd like to own!

--- End quote ---

I honestly don't know if they do or not??? Sorry...

I'd like to know if anyone makes a "Beals" style loading lever that would replace the current loading lever in the Model 1858 Remington,,, as I find that Beal's Model loading lever way more appealing for the looks of those revolvers...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version