TMA Events and Activites > Upcoming Shows and Rendezvous

Cheyenne Frontier Days - Cancelled

<< < (2/2)

Bigsmoke:
We were planning a trip back to Idaho this June.  Was planning to go to two rendezvous there.  You guessed it, both cancelled.  Then we were going to attend a jazz festival in Olympia on the way back.  Yep, that was cancelled as well.  Then we were looking at going to another rendezvous in northern CA and it was cancelled as well.
As a result, our vacation was cancelled.
Rats!!!
John

rollingb:

--- Quote from: John Shorb on May 28, 2020, 02:29:46 PM ---We were planning a trip back to Idaho this June.  Was planning to go to two rendezvous there.  You guessed it, both cancelled.  Then we were going to attend a jazz festival in Olympia on the way back.  Yep, that was cancelled as well.  Then we were looking at going to another rendezvous in northern CA and it was cancelled as well.
As a result, our vacation was cancelled.
Rats!!!
John

--- End quote ---

I'm keepin' my eye open for some "doin's" (most likely in Wyoming, or maybe Utah/Colorado) that hasn't let fear overcome logic,.... and that's where we'll be headed this summer.  :bl th up :*: :applaud

If there ain't any,.... we'll be headin' for a couple of my favorite spots in the Uintas and we'll camp alone.  :*: :applaud ;D

If you ain't heard from me by late September,.... I'll have either died from the "corona", or, we decided to stay in the Uintas 'til it's "safe" :laffing to come back home. :roll eyes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version