Traditional Firearms > Traditional Archery

The Legolas System....

(1/2) > >>

Winter Hawk:
Well, the BOW is traditional, and the attachment COULD have been made in medieval times.  I pulled this from the Traditional Archery forum:

Hope you enjoy it!

~Kees~

Ohio Joe:
That's pretty interesting...

I do wonder,,, how long it takes to reload the 5 arrows? That should have been something they should have touched on and maybe they will in another video?

Winter Hawk:
Right!  I was wondering how they loaded the arrows also.

I have read numerous mentions of "getting into the bow".  I think the archer demonstrates this with the way he wields theses heavy bows; at least, that is what I envision is meant by the term.

~Kees~

Ironhand:
This system was created by a crazy German guy. He has a channel on youtube, the slingshot channel.
Here is the video of his first prototype.

Here is a video of a commercial version with all the latest features.

Enjoy
IronHand

Ohio Joe:
Been going over this "Repeater" Bow & Arrow setup in my mind, and I'm just not sure I see a real practical use for it other then if you live somewhere where it's the only thing you're allowed for self defense.

It's interesting, no doubt about it.

They've mentioned "second shot" while hunting (which in my own experience) when I miss, that's it - that four legged critter is gone! Of course I don't hunt from a tree stand or hunting blind.

Also it kind'a makes me wonder what kind of regulations the government will put on it? If you carry 1 or more arrows in the "magazine" for lack of a better word, will it be considered a "loaded weapon" or not?

Will it even be allowed in the Archery hunting seasons since it's a multi shot repeater instead of a single shot arrow thrower???

Just not real sure what to make of it???

The one thing I do know,,, I'm not going to buy one, as I have no use for it even as a novelty item. I like to take my time and send those ol' arrows down range at my own pace like I've been doing for years.

:shake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version