The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > Support the TMA or Renew your Contributing Membership Now with PayPal!

Account??

(1/2) > >>

Sjfriend:
When I got online I noticed under my username is only says forum member. Looking at my account info it shows 2 past memberships, a 1 year and a 2 year but both ended same day?? Only been a member since Feb 2018 so if I'm reading the numbers right (and thats what I paid???) then am I missing a few months or was one of the old memberships invalid?

Please help, thanks

Steve

RobD:

--- Quote from: Sjfriend on October 24, 2020, 08:32:27 PM ---When I got online I noticed under my username is only says forum member. Looking at my account info it shows 2 past memberships, a 1 year and a 2 year but both ended same day?? Only been a member since Feb 2018 so if I'm reading the numbers right (and thats what I paid???) then am I missing a few months or was one of the old memberships invalid?

Please help, thanks

Steve

--- End quote ---

if you go to your profile, then click on 'actions', then 'paid subscriptions', and scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see that your existing subscription had ended on 2/24/2020.

Winter Hawk:
Rob, if SJFriend paid for a one year and a two year membership, the two year would have ended in Feb 2020 (starting Feb 2018) and he would be on the third, or one year membership until Feb 2021.  At least, that's how it looks to me.  I don't think the one year and the two year would run concurrently.  Or am I missing something here?

~Kees~

RobD:
yup kees, yer on the money.  steve mistakenly overlapped a 1 year subscription with a 2 year subscription.

he's all fixed up now  :bl th up

Sjfriend:
Thanks! And after looking / thinking about it what I believed / kinda remember happened is when 1 year was up i got a renewal notice and I just did it without looking at my current subscription. How am I supposed to remember things like what I paid for last year when I don't remember my breakfast lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version